In consideration of the monies received and the mutual promises contained herein, the owner (Owner) of the subject property (The Property) through Island Homes Mallorca (as agent to the Owner) hereby agrees to give a license to use the Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Licensee), on the property and dates described in the confirmation letter and under the conditions stated herein.
Applicable rules: Conforming to that stated in the 3rd section of article 4 of the L.A.U (urban Lease Law), the present non-permanent home lease will be governed by the wishes of the parties involved, or failing that, by stated in Deed II of the L.A.U (urban Lease law) and, supplementary, by the stated in the Civil Code. For the purposes stated in the article 4.4 of the current urban lease Law, the application of articles 32,33,34 of the said Law are expressly excluded.
1.Check-in: Check-in will be from 4:00 PM. You can contact us in case you would like to check in earlier and we will do our best to accommodate your request always depending on availability.
2. Check-out: Checkout time will be until 10:00 AM on the departure date. If you would like to check out later than 10:00am, kindly get in touch and we will do our best to arrange this, always depending on availability.
3. Damage Deposit: Some of our properties may require a damage deposit. You will be informed at the moment of booking or via the platform/website in which the clients made their reservation. Clients will be required to make the payment of damage deposit prior to arrival and by credit card. It will be refunded between 5-7 days after check-out considering there has been no major incidents during the stay. You hereby grant consent for Island Homes Mallorca to charge your credit card in any amount of actual damages to the Property arising from your use of the Property, as well as for missing items, excessive dirt, and, if necessary, the cost incurred in removing you from the Property.
4. Property Inspections: All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported in writing to email@example.com within 24 hours of check-in for prior guest to be held responsible.
5. Occupancy: The maximum number of occupants allowed in the Property is shown on your confirmation letter. Children over the age of 3 are counted as children/adults. Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for immediate revocation of the license to the Property, and removal of Licensee without refund. The Licensee is the person who will occupy the Property. Parents may book Properties for their children. The Licensee must be present at the Property for the time of the reservation, and take full responsibility for the Property. Small children are the responsibility of the Licensee. The Properties are generally older, and not necessarily “child safe.” Children should not roam free on balconies, pools; climb on furniture; hang out of windows; or engage in other unsupervised activities. Some units are not fit for children under certain ages due to expensive and/or delicate furnishings. Licensee takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items, and any damages to the Property of and kind.
6. Restrictions on Property Use: Licensees are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activity or any other activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this provision will result in immediate eviction without refund, and licensee will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Contractual Agreement with Owner requires Island Homes to only rent to legally and financially responsible persons that meet the minimum age requirement of the property rented.
The person making the reservation MUST check-in and stay at the unit the entire duration of the reservation.
7. No parties or events are permitted in any property managed by Island Homes Mallorca. Violators will be removed from the Property immediately, and prosecuted for damages and losses.
8. Pets: Pets are allowed only with prior approval from Island Homes Mallorca. In case of violation of this rule, will be ground for immediate removal without refund.
9. Smoking Prohibited: All properties are non-smoking properties and any form of smoking is prohibited inside the properties.
10. Personal Property Loss: Licensees are solely responsible for personal property left in or about the Property. Island Homes shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages to, or loss of property.
11. Cancellations and Changes in Reservations: payment of 30% of the rental amount will be mandatory at the moment of booking. Rest of payment will be due 3 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellations received in writing directly to Island Homes Mallorca 30 or more days prior to scheduled arrival, will be eligible for a refund of the deposit paid. There is 30% Cancellation fee for all cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival, meaning deposit paid will be kept as cancellation costs. If you are a “no-show,” you will forfeit the full amount of the rental. We do not give credit for early departures or for inclement weather. If a change in reservation is requested, Island Homes will do their best in order to accommodate the change and assess possible fees/costs as stated above. You hereby grant consent for Island Homes Mallorca to charge your credit card for the balance of any fees due.
12. Property Use: The Property may not be used for any activity in violation of local, national or European laws.
13. Limitations on Rental: Island Homes and or Owner will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to appliances or air-conditioning/heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including cable television, etc. if any cleaning or maintenance issues are noted at check-in we will immediately send personnel to rectify the issue. There will be no relocation, rental pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances.
14. Indemnification: Licensee agrees to release and indemnify Island Homes Mallorca and Owner from and against all liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury cause by willful gross negligence on the part of the Owner or Island Homes Mallorca.
15. Relationship with Owners of Subject Property: It is hereby disclosed that Island Homes Mallorca has a contractual relationship with the Owners as the Owners’ agent. This contractual relationship employs Island Homes Mallorca to forward information to the Owner, act according to Owner’s directions and treat all parties honestly, fairly, and in good faith. All rentals are subject to confirmation by Owner. Licensee agrees that Island Homes Mallorca will not be liable for damages caused by decision of the Owner.
16. Effective Date: Not withstanding any other assurance to the contrary, this Occupancy Agreement is not binding or effective until signed by both parties, and Island Homes Mallorca receives a Reservation Deposit.
17. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification here shall be binding unless made in writing and signed by the parties.
18. Waiver: The waiver by either party to a breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of same provision by any party or of the breach of any other term or provisions of this Agreement.
19. Headings: Headings of the paragraphs herein are used solely for convenience and shall not be used for interpretation or construing any word, clause, paragraph or provision of this Agreement.
We recommend you make a copy of this agreement for your records.